Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Heavenly Chocolate custard!


Both me and hubby are chocolate fanatics..you'd find a liberal addition of chocolate in most of the desserts that we prepare. Cakes, gateaux, cookies, custard, puddings, milk shakes, ice-creams or even coffee!!

Last month - when we were enjoying our extended honeymoon since both of us were confined to home - me due to no job and him due to a freak accident leading to heavily plastered hands to heal many broken bones in both his hands, we prepared loads of stuff. Alas! we never bothered to take pics of all or even bothered to take good pics of the few we did - but still, will have to make do with what we have.

Since the docs had adviced him to take milk and milk-products to help his bones heal fast, I came up with this chocolate custard. He is not very fond of milk, and can go to any lengths to avoid it:) I modified this recipe from Nita Mehta's cookbook.
Let me know if anyone is interested in the recipe..

No comments: